SkyPriority is a time-saving service that’s part of the SkyTeam programme. We’ll tell you how this works.
How to get SkyPriority
There’s no way to buy SkyPriority, but here’s how you can obtain it:
- Fly in Business Class or Premium Comfort Class.
- Join our loyalty programme Flying Blue and become a Gold or Platinum member.
- Fly on a Flex ticket within Europe in Economy Class.
- Become a SkyTeam Elite Plus member.
There are perks that you will always have when flying with SkyPriority:
- Dedicated check-in desks
- Priority baggage drop-off and pick-up
- Access to the priority boarding lane
- Faster through security
Simply keep an eye out for the red SkyPriority signs at the airport; they will show you where to go for priority service. Want to know if you have more advantages? Check the airports via which you’re travelling and find out what the SkyPriority options are.